Millenium Behavioral Health Care Services
At Millenium Behavioral Health Care, we offer a full range of one-stop consulting services designed to help health care organizations achieve accreditation and maintain compliance. We specialize in Behavioral Healthcare. Our services include:
Over the past ten years, Seacrest Resource Center, Inc. has assisted a wide range of Behavioral Healthcare clients throughout the U.S. achieve successful outcomes on their The Joint Commission Surveys and initial accreditation. We have taken brand new facilities from a startup to licensure and accreditation within a four month window making them highly profitable from the moment they have opened their door to admit the first client.
- Continuous Survey Readiness. Are you ready for an unannounced survey? We don't just come in, tell you what to do, then leave. We will hold your hand and go the
"The process of accreditation was one that helped us to become the best that we could be with the help of our consultants."
distance so that you are continuously ready for a The Joint Commission survey. The Continuous Survey Readiness (CSR) Program helps health care organizations focus on improvement while maintaining a state of readiness for a The Joint Commission survey.
Aidelyn Lopez, CEO
Homestead Behavioral Clinic
- New Facility Start-up. Are you thinking of opening a new Behavioral Healthcare Facility? With our one stop shopping with a turn key approach we can have open and licensed within 60 days.
- Preparation for Licensure and Accreditation Survey. Existing program policies and procedures are reviewed for compliance with application regulations and standards.
- Credentialing & Privileging: Conduct Primary Source Verification for all employees and Licensed Independent Practitioners and conduct Peer Review Quality Assurance Monitoring for privileged staff.
- Mock Surveys. A simulated The Joint Commission tracer methodology survey will be created addressing the standards under which the organization will be surveyed and a corrective action plan will be provided.
- Program Implementation. Development and implementation of behavioral mental health programs are provided with on-site staff training and supervision.
- Policy Development. Policies and Procedures are drafted so as to be consistent with a program's staff structure and service delivery format.
- Utilization Review & Quality Assurance. Medicare and Medicaid clinical chart audits and case reviews are conducted to ensure compliance with accrediting and payor guidelines and standards.
- Medical Records Management. Implementation and management of medical records unit.
- Recoupment of Revenue. Medicare and Medicaid corrective action plans with appeals and fair hearings for recoupment of lost revenues.
- Nursing Home Litigation Support. Including a series of assistance programs designed to address issues related to litigation and liabilities.
- Risk Management. Specialization in the areas of medical negligence/malpractice surrounding the nursing home industry.
- Grant Writing. Development and writing of federal and state grants.
- The Joint Commission Periodic Performance Review & Evidence of Standards Compliance Report. Assistance in the completion and development of The Joint Commission Periodic Performance Review & Evidence of Standards Compliance Report.